Konia


Advertisement
Cyprus' flag
Middle East » Cyprus » Paphos
January 22nd 2009
Published: January 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

KoniaKoniaKonia

The living room
Wednesday 21st January, 2009.

Today is 17 weeks travelling.

We relaxed for a while in the room.

Not long after six, we went to the internet room todo some surfing.

Then for a walk to get something to eat. Pat was allowing me a chinese again tonight.

There were a few that we had spotted, but we ended up down near the front at a place called Chloe's. Very ornate and smart on the outside. The inside turned out to as good. We had an excellent meal with wonderful service and I would recommend. Not cheap, but very good. We had a Hot & Sour Soup and a Fried Won Tons, then a quarter Beijing duck. Then Lemon Chicken and Hot Chilli beef and fried rice. With drinks and a coffee and a jasmine tea, total €65.00.

One of the staff presented Pat and I with little origami shapes a flower and a shirt, very sweet.

Also one of the very attentive staff asked if this was my first visit to Cyprus, I said that I was born on the Island, and this was my third visit and that as of today, I lived
KoniaKoniaKonia

The view from our patio, to the comuunal pool
here. She said “welcome to Cyprus”.

WELCOME TO CYPRUS

Needless to say they got a very good tip.

We made our way back to the hotel.

Thursday, 22nd January, 2009.

Pat went off for a swim again. When she returned we went down to breakfast.

Then back to the room to get our stuff, down to reception and time to check out.

Then on our way to our new home.

The apartment is brand new, we will be the first to live in it. Fully furnished, two bedroom two bathroom. Communal swimming pool, just behind us.

All the stuff in the place is brand new, washing machine, fridge, kettle, television, beds, linen etc.

We are on the ground floor and the surrounding garden is ours, which is just earth at the moment.

Allocated Car parking space. The apartment is one of four in a block and the others are all empty at the moment.

So, our journey slows down now. We will have no easy access to internet for a while, so for anyone who knows us and is emailing, we will try to access when we can.
KoniaKoniaKonia

The apartment block, ours is the ground floor





Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0293s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb