A Look At The World's Most Expensive Foods


Advertisement
Europe
March 21st 2016
Published: March 21st 2016
Edit Blog Post

expensivefoodsexpensivefoodsexpensivefoods

"The World's Most Expensive Foods"
If you love travelling and are a “foodie” and love not just to cook, but also to go out to new and exciting restaurants to try new foods, you could not be living in a better time.

Not only do we have access to good quality ingredients to create the food dishes we love, but we also have so many choices for dining out. You can pick a country, and there will be a restaurant specialising in that country's food.

It could be Greek, Italian, Indian, you name it, there's a restaurant cooking it.

Plus, there are so many cooking and food shows on TV. There is even a Food Network that shows nothing but cooking and food shows. Sometimes I think I gain weight just from watching the TV shows.

Also, if you are a foodie, you probably have a good idea of how expensive some foods can be.

We have all read about the prices of some cuts of meat, or caviar, but there are many other food items that the prices they command are shocking.

Some of these expensive foods are costly due to how they are grown, or in the example of some meats, how they are raised. Various foods can be expensive due to a limited season of growth, or there just is not that much of the food made; economics 101, supply and demand.

Here is an infographic that not only talks about the world's most expensive foods, but also gives you some fun facts and information about that particular food.

The World's Most Expensive Foods



Courtesy of: www.buddyloans.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0202s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb