Nightlife in Dubai Guide


Advertisement
Published: May 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post

As the sun sets in Dubai, people get super-excited to experience and enjoy the pulsating night life that the city is famous for. Dubai is known as ‘Las Vegas of Middle East’ and truly, enjoying nightlife of the city is an experience of a lifetime. Only one thing that sets it apart from Las Vegas is that Dubai does not allow gambling. However, this should not dampen your spirits as the bars and night clubs in Dubai host mind blowing night parties.

In Dubai, the weekends are on Thursdays and Fridays and it is then when most people rush to the nightclubs. On these days the night clubs are packed and if you have not made arrangements earlier then you have to go from one club to another, so keep your limo arranged. Before you start hoping into these night clubs you should know certain facts.

Before you start enjoying your night life in Dubai you should arrange for your transfer. You can visit websites like TLT Limousine where you can arrange for limousine with a chauffeur . This will ensure that while enjoying your party, you are not worried about anything else.

Laws on alcohol consumption

Unlike other emirates in the UAE, in Dubai, the non-Muslims are free to consume alcohol. The legal drinking age in this city is 21 years, and all the night clubs and bars will check your identity proof to ensure that you are over 21. If you are an expat then carry your passport along with you as your age proof.

Remember that in Dubai the law is very strict in regards to driving after consumption of alcohol. Thus, after you enjoy your night life never sit behind the wheel of a car; rely on chauffer service to transfer you to your hotel.

Dress code

Dubai night clubs allow women to wear any pretty dress when they visit night clubs. For men, casual attires like jeans, shorts or flip flops will not allowed inside the bars or night clubs. In clubs that are located in Jumeirah, women can wear miniskirts, short skirts, and short dresses. Many clubs have appointed bouncers to restrict the entry of those into the night club who are not properly dressed.

Club Timings and Ladies Nights

Night life at these night clubs starts after 10 p.m. and continues till 3 a.m. in the morning. However, you will find bars and pubs closing at around 1 a.m. Tuesdays in Dubai nightclubs are dedicated for women when they can enter these clubs for free! Many clubs even offers them free drinks on Tuesdays. So, ladies enjoy Tuesday at the most fascinating night clubs of Dubai.

Cover charge

Even few years agoentry to night clubs at Dubai was free except for few exclusive establishments. There were rarely any cover charges charged from club hoppers. However, when the nightlife has exploded with the number of people they have started cover charges, especially for the musicians and DJs. Mostly you have to pay AED200 in these establishments as cover charges. Many clubs offers a free drink that is included in the cover charge.

Some happening night clubs in Dubai

There are lots of happening places in Dubai that will excite you during night. Here are some of them.

•Club 360

As the name suggest, this place simply provides you total enjoyment for all angles that is 360 degrees. There are very few hotspots in Dubai that can compete with this grand place that is famous for the parties held here. Floating on a rooftop and set on the pier it will take you 1 km out to the Arabian Gulf. It hosts different DJs who are renowned internationally. It is one of the main attractions of Jumeirah Beach Hotel and you can visit them at www.jumeirah.com .

•Nasimi Beach

Just enjoy your night out at this artificial beach with the Atlantis as backdrop! This night club will take you 7 km into the sea as it is located at the Palm. Put every step in rhythm with the tunes played by the best DJs from the world.

•Trilogy

If you love music then this is a must visit place for you. It offers three levels of unmatched entertainment. In the rooftop terrace it hosts the international DJs who will spin your head with their music. You can reserve the VIP areas that give spectacular view of Dubai and MadinatJumeirah. However, you should be over 21 to seek entry into Trilogy.

•Barasti

Located at Le Meridian Mina Seyahi Beach resort, Barasti allows you to enjoy nightlife without the hassles of dress code. It offers two levels of entertainment, the ground level for those who love to relax with old classics. And if you are an energetic party animal then join the lower level. Do not forget to enjoy dancing bare footed on the pristine sand.

•Buddha bar

Buddha Bar is a place in Dubai that must be enjoyed and let others enjoy. Music at this place is good enough to raise your mood and make you feel lively. You can gather more information about them from www.buddhabar-dubai.com .

This list will go on and on as there are hundreds of bars and night clubs in Dubai that can keep you awake for months. You can check out foursquare.com to get more information about these happening places in Dubai.

Enjoying night life in different way

It’s not that Dubai has to offer a grand nightlife to those who love partying and clubbing. This city has some of the best restaurant in the world. Visit the only revolving restaurant at Dubai, Al Dawaar that is located at the rooftop of Hyatt Regency Hotel. You can enjoy international buffet here in a relaxing and comfortable setting. Do not forget to step into At.Mospherethat is located on level 122 on Burj Khalifa. You can visit them at http://www.atmosphereburjkhalifa.com/ before you step in. the view from this restaurant at night will make you dumbstruck.

Apart from restaurants there are world class movie theatres at Dubai most of which are located at the shopping malls. You can enjoy movie at Mall of Emirates or at IMAX theatre. If you are there during cooler months you can enjoy a movie under stars on every Sunday at Wafi’s rooftop garden terrace.

To make the most of night life at Dubai, you can do as many things as your heart wants you to do. Just follow the rules and enjoy nightlife at Dubai.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.388s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb