Working off the buffet


Advertisement
Europe
November 1st 2015
Published: November 3rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Starting to get a bit fooded out so had a light breakfast of cereal, while Alex went for his usual eggs benedict.

Worked off breakfast with half hour shooting noops on the basketball court, I beat Alex 5-4 so was pleased about that!

Wandered down to the future cruise desk to see what offers were on for next year (getting to be a habit!)

With exercise on the agenda today we booked ourselves into the NCL fight klub class, a boxercise class this afternoon.

Jake, the trainer put us through our paces and we followed up the class with a second class, this time a stretch class to hopefully avert any aching muscles tomorrow.

We had an early show booked, El Gaucho, so were ready early to get to the theatre. The show was an amusing mix of illusion, music and comedy and passed an enjoyable hour or so.

Dinner that evening was in the Manhattan restaurant with a little ve band playing which added to a nice atmosphere. Now despite living in Spain I don't get to eat seafood that often as Alex doesn't eat it, so on this trip I am certainly getting my fill! Crab cakes to start followed by a delicious lemon shrimp dish. Alex went for the rack of lamb.

Sent Alex off for his nightly trip, this time to the casino where he won 130 $ on roulette!

No towel animal as I forgot to request the turndown service :-(

Advertisement



Tot: 0.307s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0513s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb