Vakast: Online Concierge for Luxury Travel


Advertisement
Europe
February 23rd 2015
Published: February 23rd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Vakast, online leader in vacation rentals, has now unveiled a new spinoff, catering to the growing luxury market. The new luxury portal within the Vakast platform, offers unique, one-stop-shopping for upscale travelers. Vakast claims to be the sole provider of vacation rentals <em style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal;">andprivate, chartered flights. Teaming up with prominent partners in the luxury market, Vakast aims to provide sheer opulence.



The days of arranging your vacation a la carte style and booking your own private jet charter could be over, when Vakast features partners the likes of Exotic Estastes, Villas of Distinction and Villazzo. By coupling the most coveted, palatial rentals around the globe, with deluxe, private jet charter service, Vakast provides the smoothest travel experience while ensuring the finest service and comfort. The only potential problem will be choosing a place to go, out of the dozens of available locations.



The United States, Caribbean, Central America, Europe, Asia and a host of other locales all can host you on your dream vacation. From Necker Island, to Florida, to Costa Rica, to St. Thomas, to Spain and beyond, Vakast has a destination for everyone. Vakast also offers a dizzying array of properties, to suit everyone’s tastes. The website showcases over 1,000 high-end rental properties, so your problem might not be quality, as much as decision making.



Whether an estate, pristine villa, cozy chalet, castle, flat, home or cabin, Vakast arguably boasts the widest selection of properties bar none. Full listings, pictures and pricing are all available on their new portal. Prices can range anywhere from $100 to $30,000 per night. Whether you envision a mountainside vacation, decadent stay on the French Riviera or lounging about the shimmering blue waters of the Caribbean, ask Vakast and you shall receive immaculate grounds, stunning architecture and exceptional service.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb