Day 7 At Sea and the last cruise day.


Advertisement
Europe
May 11th 2013
Published: June 21st 2013
Edit Blog Post

We awake to our last day of our cruise. This is always a sad day in knowing this great time is coming to an end. We have breakfast in our room look out across the balcony. We walk on the top deck but the wind is the worst this week. It is so strong it moved me across the deck as I walked!

We take time today to read, take in the art showing, lunch in the main dining room and try to go by the pool but the wind continues to be too strong. A nap, snacks, and soon it is dinner time. Our bags are nearly packed and ready to be put out for pick up. We get an early time to depart the ship, which is either really good for you or really bad. Since we know we will be returning to Rome and the same hotel, we are good with it. We meet up with friends we have made during this trip. It has been so enjoyable.

I will remember the next cruise in the Mediterranean, this is not about warm water and beaches. This is about touring old buildings and listening to history speeches. If taking the train, use a back pack, not a pull suitcase! I will also leave more time for touring before or after the cruise.

As this day comes to an end, we find ourselves very melancholy in preparing for our next adventure. All good things must come to an end! Fair well is said to our servers and the friends we have met. Until the next time!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.283s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.04s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb