BARCELONA!!!


Advertisement
Europe
October 17th 2009
Published: October 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

HOLA!!

Sorry it has taken me forever to get anything on this blog, its just seems like everytime i sit down something more exciting comesby and drags me along. but im in london today and decided to take a night off.

My last post i think i was in the Netherlands, i had been to Amsterdam which is a very interesting city, beautiful buildings, but everything is very expensive, so i left and went to Utrect which is just as beautiful. After Utrect i went to Endoven with a friend i met from Montreal and we flew to Barcelona!! It is the best place ive ever been to! To start, even though its a big city, its super relaxed and everyone is happy(and a little drunk), The first thing i did was enjoy the beach, which is amazing except for all the annoying people walking around offering massages( every 3 minutes), that evening i met a group of girls from germany who took me and my friend to a crazy party and since then it didnt stop. sorry mom and dad but you knew it was comming. the next day we found out there was a supermarket with 54 cent bottles of wine! and it only started there, for 5 euro you could fill a backpack with everything that you wanted(yes food included). so as you may have gathered thats how my trip in barcelona continued. but that was insignificant in comparison to the beautiful buildings, awesome street performers and halarious locals. the only thing to be careful of is the pickpockets, who managed to pull my room key from my pocket one night, but it didnt matter because it was only a 50cent deposit.

anyways im back in london with some kool australians i met in barcelona, were celebrating the birthday of one of them then im headed back south because im cold, haha.

anyways i will try to be more prompt with these posts and i hope you all enjoy the snow ;p

Advertisement



21st October 2009

Yeaahhh mate!
Hey man it´s us Tiago and Bruna you met us in the Strowis Hostel in Utrecht remember?! Anyways I rad your post talking about Barcelona and you guys are having a blast! hehe that´s the way to be! We knew that you were going to love Spain. But if you like it there just whait to go to Portugal because your mind is going to be blown away with possibilities and def good good times are whaiting. If your going that way just gives a call and we huck you up like big time... It´s all about fun there man trust us. Good luck with your European Adventure and please party for us while your there!
21st October 2009

You WINE-O!!
OK so....I knew you would love Barcelona! Nothing but wine and beaches!! You are such a wine-o and i love it! I miss you! Sorry for all the exclamation marks, but really, i am so excited to feel like i know a little bit about where you are and how you are doing. Call your sister once and a while you loser!! So Here's an update for you. It snowed on thanksgiving weekend. like mini blizzard snow. so don't complain about being cold. And as for entertainment, no one had to look further than me and tasha trying to split wood for the cottage wood stove. Mom, Dad, Kai and Kevin were killing themselves laughing. Hell i think even Mac and Thai were laughin at us too! Dinner was amazing, but i won't lie, Natasha and I went off to the side for a walk down the road and both of us cried and hugged each other because we seriously miss you. It just isn't the same without you here to piss us off. Just kidding about the pissing us off part. We have both realized that with you being gone it seriously sucks. We need you with us. OK so, anyways, back to non mushy stuff. Dinner was great, and then Bill, Shelly and Megan came over when we were done. With Shelly's mom and dad. WOW. It was fun. And a lot to handle after such a huge dinner and a little bit of a wine and beer buzz! So me and Kevin left and went back home only to fall asleep immediately. LOVE THAT TURKEY!! Don't worry, when you come home I will personally make you the biggest feast of whatever you want, because you are missing the best family holiday meals being gone this time of year! I will make you turkey, and potatoes (cause i know how much you love them!) and i will makey ou perogies and whatever else you want!!!!!! And we can wash it all down with some wine! Oh Paul, come home soon please. please please please!! you can go back, but i need a brother hug. and Mac is all wierd now that you are gone. I need to babysit him on the weekend becasue he gets depressed now. Anyways, call me dammit!! Soon as you can! and if i don't answer, leave a message! i just need to hear your voice to know you are safe, and because, well i just need to OK! so call. LOVE YOU.

Tot: 0.273s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0702s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb