OMG what a week


Advertisement
Europe
October 4th 2009
Published: October 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So what a trip so far, my first day in dublin was interesting, and i arrived the day before Aurther's day, which was the 250 annivesery of the guinness brewery and there were free rounds everywhere. after Dublin i took the ferry to HolyHead in whales, and realized on the train to london that i should have stayed in whales because its amaizing, after london it was to Dover where i met a really nice guy who gave me cheep accomidation for a few nights. Dover was awesome, there was a castle out one side of my window and if it was a clear day i could also see france. After Dover i took a ferry to Calais France, which had a beautiful beach, but other than that it was really boring and slow. The trip then went through belgum and into the inevitable Amsterdam. It was very interesting but really REALLY expensive, for everything. so i spent a night there and i am now in a much nicer city named Utrect, and its beautiful, and all the "good" parts of amsterdam are available in all of holand for much cheeper. so to be honest it was great but amsterdam is not worth all the hype. anyways... im flying to barcelona tomorrow to camp on the beaches in a few days. i cant wait and i will try to keep everyone a little more updated if i can.


Advertisement



10th October 2009

Heya
Sounds like your having fun Paul! (It's Megan btw...you should know which one I hope.) It seems you're having a real busy time, but that's the adventure in it all you know? This is great for your own self discovery and everyone should do this at least once in their life because you can find so much more to appreciate in life and different roads to create for yourself. I'm really proud of you Paul, missing you but proud. And that sucks about Amsterdam! Man, just to think, I wanted to go there. Geeze, what a drag now. Well your rents say hi and so does mine. Take care, have fun and don't talk to strangers. :) P.S: Did you ever make it to Giant's Causeway? Beautiful place. If you didn't I swear to God, turn around and get over there. You haven't seen life until you've seen a road built by freakin' giants dude.

Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0334s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb