still no luggage


Advertisement
Europe
May 17th 2009
Published: May 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

ok so i still have no luggage and when you call the number you can't speak to anyone but i won't sit here and talk about this...

i have 2 belgium guys staing in my room...they seem to b nice but yesterday as i was walking down the stairs this guy spotted my jacket and said hey LSU and i started yelling the fight song...his friend came up the stairs and he graduated from lsu...originally from breaux bridge...soooo it didn't take long for me to make friends...and these guys took me under their wing...they are great. come to find out they are raising money for the lance armstrong foundation and are doing a run here in Dublin...i went bar hopping with them and saw a few sites...when to the Brazen head pub the oldest pub and the one across the street i forgot...and get this they were playing the coolest irish music in there and then all of a sudden it was johnny cash they were playing!!...WHAT !!

i can't explain it, the people over here are something else! the music is absolutely something and they are playing instruments i all kinds of nicknames for John...LOL.they know some locals affiliated with the lance armstrong foundation and they took us around last night...like really the pple i have met it is amazing. i also witness 2 guys being thrown out of pubs one guy being knocked out cold by a bouncer and then a girl got knocked out by a horse and carriage! wow what a night!!!
oh and if you are wondering i have not yet had a warm guiness...still cold but i am told it is touristy..so when i head west it iwll be the goood ole stuff.

did i mention i don't have any luggage...yeh so i have my flip flops on its cold and rainy...they let me wear some of their socks with my flops...haha....ok i gotta go i will check back in later

Advertisement



17th May 2009

luggage
sending you positive and happy toughts! luggage is overrated anyway.
19th May 2009

WOW!
I guess when you wanted an adventure, God handed one to you, didn't he? LOL! I hope you get your luggage soon, if you haven't received it already. Sounds like you're making the best of it and it's turning out to be the time of your life. That's amazing, Amy! Have fun and be safe! :-)

Tot: 0.429s; Tpl: 0.032s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0379s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb