Everything you need to know about Virgin Voyages Cruise Vacations


Advertisement
Europe
October 21st 2023
Published: October 21st 2023
Edit Blog Post

Bahamas and Caribbean cruises are a great place to begin when planning a trip with Virgin Voyages. Virgin Voyages doesn't operate your typical mega-sized cruise ship. With 1,408 cabins, the Scarlet Lady can carry 2,770 guests. It's not supposed to feel like a crowded, overcapacity cruise ship. The virgin voyages cruise sophisticated furnishings and well-thought-out layout give way to an entirely different atmosphere.

Do Virgin Voyages have any dress requirements?

Virgin Voyages has no predetermined dress code. "Resort casual" is a vague term that might mean different things on different lines and is of limited use.

On the other hand, Virgin has a "Come as you are" dress code, which is just as open-ended as "Flight attendant attire". It was developed out of the recognition that all travelers are individuals who like revealing their individuality while vacationing.

Some people like to dress up and feel fancy, while others like to relax and keep it casual. Also, the concept of looking "fancy" in boat shoes and a polo shirt (for men, at least) has become rather stale in recent years.

Instead, feel free to wear whatever makes you comfortable. Since the Mediterranean cruises are longer and stop at more ports, the attire on board is more European casual inspired than on the shorter Miami cruises.

Can I bring my alcohol on a Virgin Voyages cruise?

Two bottles of wine, each no larger than 750 ml, may be brought on a Virgin Voyages cruise for in-cabin enjoyment. The virgin voyages drink package official policy is that only wine and not beer can be consumed here. This item must be brought onboard in your carry-on; if it is checked into the ship's hold, Virgin may keep it until the trip ends.

Virgin will store any additional items brought on at a port until the end of the Voyage. Just make sure to bring everything you need with you when you embark.

What are benefits of sailing with Virgin Voyages?

For those 21 and older, there are adult-only cruises. All-inclusive cruise fares, so you won't have to worry about surprises. An in-room hammock is standard on all balconies and Sea Terrace suites.

Menus designed by Michelin-starred chefs; considered among the greatest in the world. Cruises with Carnival have the best nightlife and party atmosphere.

What are downsides of sailing with Virgin Voyages?

This is an adult-only cruise service. Therefore, unfortunately, children and teenagers are not welcome. The ship's layout is unclear. Make sure you get a table or a seat at the show by making a reservation. The mobile app has many bugs.

Who can join and who cannot?

Young adults, couples, and those wanting a wild time at sea should book with Virgin Voyages. The Virgin Voyages experience is not for individuals seeking solitude. Their cruises are not appropriate for families with young children or teenagers. Your virgin voyages travel agent knows all the best places and activities. Let Fora help you organize your cruise, and you'll have an unforgettable vacation.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.57s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.2023s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb