5 of the Best Places in the UK for a Luxury Break


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
November 13th 2015
Published: November 13th 2015
Edit Blog Post

The UK is surely one of the top class luxury travel destinations in the world with endless number of world class luxury accommodations and amenities. The famous UK cities are always waiting to be explored in style by luxury travelers. You can expect to have a different level of luxury experience in different locations throughout UK. The following five places can be the best places for a luxury break in UK:



1. London

There is hardly anybody who does not visit London when on a UK tour because London has something for everybody. London effortlessly caters for the luxury traveler with endless number of world-class hotels, restaurants, cocktail bars and attractions. You can expect to have wide variety of delicious foods served in imperial style in some most renowned London restaurants. You can taste the wine of finest quality in a perfect ambience in London pubs. The level of luxury experience you want to have depends on you with London being ready to fulfill all your luxurious needs.



2. Edinburgh

If you have not visited Edinburgh, then you should. It boasts of endless number of historic attractions such as castles, monuments and many more. You can have a unique luxurious experience of spending some days in beautiful castles in Edinburgh as many of the castles these days have turned to be hotels allowing luxury traveler to stay in the castles in royal style, or to stay in a large country house. Being one of the most beautiful and historically rich cities, Edinburgh won’t disappoint you with anything and you can expect to enjoy your luxury break with your loved ones.



3. Yorkshire

Yorkshire is one of the top travel destinations in UK for its dramatic landscapes. There are great number of luxury country houses and holiday cottages all around Yorkshire to accommodate luxury travelers. The amenities in these luxury cottages and country houses will make you feel like living in your own home while exploring the nearby landscapes and attractions.



4. Cambridge

Small, pretty and gentle city of Cambridge boasts of beautiful honey colored colleges and universities. But it has plenty more to offer its tourists. You can find a good number of luxury villas and hotels around the main tourist attractions and thus have the best way to experience renowned city of Cambridge.



5. Bath

Bath is a perfect destination for small luxury break. While you explore its fascinating history, you can stay in some top class luxury cottages and taste some rare collection of wines.



The UK has plenty of destinations with great opportunity for luxury travelers. Actually the places to select for your luxury holiday in UK depend on your interest.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.317s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0913s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb