3 Places We Loved Travelling in the UK


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom
November 9th 2015
Published: November 9th 2015
Edit Blog Post

The UK is undoubtedly one of the most popular travel destinations in the world for a great variety of tourist attractions and plenty of things to do for almost every kind of traveler. Iconic attractions like Big Ben, London Eye, Stonehenge, beautiful villages like Bibury, Bourton-On-The-Water, a diversified culture, restaurants, hotels and pubs of all type, the UK is a destination like no other.



Here are 3 top places we loved traveling in the UK. And you should consider having the experience of traveling these places as well!



The Cotswolds

The Cotswolds is a destination with a unique charm. The wonderful, honey-colored villages and towns of Cotswolds boast of endless number of historical attractions. Visiting this wonderful destination, I felt like going in another era from the history. You can find the touch of arts and crafts in almost everything you see in the Cotswolds. The Cotswolds is the largest area of stunning natural beauty in the whole of UK. If you’re looking for a weekend away, the Cotswolds provides a serene back drop for the perfect getaway.



London

London is simply the best city we have ever visited. It has everything a traveler can ask for. Every time we visit London, we discover something new and enjoy our time differently. Noisy, vibrant and multicultural, London is a global city of fashion, culture, events, museums, and what not! So, if you ask me to describe London in a single word, my answer is “Diversity”. A simple walking tour of busy London streets can give you the excitement of meeting people from all around the world, the charm of learning about new cultures, fashions and the hunger for exploring more of the historic capital of England.



Visiting some of the iconic London attractions like the Big Ben, the British Museum, the London Eye and the Buckingham Palace can give you the experiences of lifetime.



Yorkshire

Yorkshire is known for its dramatic landscapes and wide-open spaces all around. The rugged fishing villages of Yorkshire such as Robin Hood’s Bay are regarded as the most unspoiled areas in England. A traveler can find ancient and majestic castles, abbeys and cathedrals, narrow medieval streets in almost every corner of Yorkshire. Observing the simple day-to-day life of Yorkshire, one can learn about so many different aspects of English culture. Someone who loves nature has to visit Yorkshire to behold the outstanding landscapes in the beautiful Yorkshire villages.



We loved these 3 UK destinations most. But UK has plenty of other destinations with some unique characteristics. I am sure you are going to enjoy your every second in these popular UK travel destinations.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.652s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb