Happy Birthday to Mummy


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
May 24th 2010
Published: June 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Iron Man 49 secs
Make a wish!Make a wish!Make a wish!

Not the campercake, this was a professional job!
Video: J at the beach engaged in his latest obsession - pushing his own pram!

Nanny & Grandad made it up just before the volcanic ash cloud closed in (again) in time for Mummy's birthday. Once again the van was put to good use, day camping in the local forest park. Daddy cooked lunch there, including, believe it or not, a chocolate birthday cake made from first principles and baked in a saucepan on the hob (note, that's not it on the left, that's from AuntyS)! Everyone was seriously impressed, even though he had forgotten the candles and had to stick a match in it instead!

Later that week we took J to the beach for his first proper play in the sand. It may not look it, but by Scottish standards, it was a scorcher! J adored it, was utterly mesmerised by the sand, feeling it, digging in it, eating it! He hasn't sat in one spot like that for months! Still not so keen on the sea, but to be fair the water was pretty cold! Enjoy the pics & video.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Swinging on Mummy's presentSwinging on Mummy's present
Swinging on Mummy's present

Nanny is holding Luca
If you can't see the video...If you can't see the video...
If you can't see the video...

...this is what you're missing!


Tot: 0.253s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb