Here, there and everywhere!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
March 28th 2010
Published: April 4th 2010
Edit Blog Post

What a busy month March has been!

I'm sitting typing this in a ski resort in la France! More about that in the next blog, but earlier this month we were very busy bees, visiting lots of rellies and driving around in the new campervan! That may also deserve it's own blog, not least because we don't have any pics of it yet, so again, more of that later!

Firstly J and I left Daddy home alone (with a weeks supply of food and just the chickens for company) and we headed south to visit J's newest cousin, little R, born five weeks earlier in such a rush that she arrived before the ambulance, the midwife, or her Daddy, so my sis-in-law gave birth on the landing, ON HER OWN!!! What a hero!!!

R is of course utterly gorgeous, a dark little pixie, very different to her blonde haired, blue-eyed big sister. We fitted in a quick trip to the great-aunties and Great Nanny in Kent to say hello. All are doing well there, so after a quick stay we hopped on a plane and went even further south to see Nanny who'd had a hip replacement earlier that week.

Nanny had been released just four days after the op and seemed to be doing very well indeed, hopping about on her crutches, although poor Grandad was shattered keeping the house up to standard, cooking and cleaning, fetching and carrying for Nanny!

Obviously Nanny couldn't hold a bouncy 22lb baby in her lap, but he sat next to her at mealtimes in his highchair and kept everyone entertained with his playing, singing, bouncing and newfound skill of stepping along while holding your hand. Uncle Kip & Lau got plenty of exercise chasing round after him, taking him for long walks and keeping up with his constant requests for bouncing!

(I'm hoping to get a few more photos, as the ones I have are too small, but will hit publish for now, check back soon for a few more pics!)




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Takes after his Daddy!Takes after his Daddy!
Takes after his Daddy!

When the telly's on, no-one can get through to him!


Tot: 0.227s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.065s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb