Random ramblings


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland
February 21st 2010
Published: February 22nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Banging about 140 secs
2: Banging about 140 secs
So finally, here's a few miscellaneous other bits as lots has been happening.

Some developmental highlights include some pretty nifty commando crawling, see the video below! And another tooth! One of the top ones at the front, but the one next to it refuses to break through, it's keeping all three of us awake all night!

Nana & Grandpa came to visit, sorry, no photos! Uncle Pirate popped in briefly. Another birthday party, a few other social activities, oh yes and more blinkin' snow! Enjoy the pics and the video.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Dude, check out the shades!Dude, check out the shades!
Dude, check out the shades!

Trying his skiing outfit for size. Yep, way too big!
Paying close attention at Sing and Sign!Paying close attention at Sing and Sign!
Paying close attention at Sing and Sign!

We're doing baby sign language classes every week. Nana came along when she was here. J loves the instruments and toys, but is a little too small to follow the singing for too long.


Tot: 0.243s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0567s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb