Edinburgh - Invergarry


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Inverness-shire » Invergarry
October 12th 2010
Published: October 12th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Edinburgh - Invergarry


Back on the road again.... NO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!
my mantra stay to the left, stay to the left....
Driving the M & A series roads (400 series) is not that hard, it is when you move over to the secondary roads that things get interesting.
We drove from Edinburgh to Invergarry stopping for a short tour at Edradour, Scotland's smallest distillery. They produce in 1 year what the larger ones produce in 1 week. Only 90,000 litres per year of hand crafted wonderfullness!!!
They have 3 full time employees taking care of the 2 small stills.
Hard to believe but it is available at the LCBO.
The farther we drove north the better the weather became and when we saw the horses at the side of the road it was all clear skies.
Got checked in at Glengarry castle had lamb and guinea fowl for dinner, followed by tea & coffee in the library.
Tomorrow - Glencoe, Mallaig and the great glen.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Pitlochry side st.Pitlochry side st.
Pitlochry side st.

love the barber sign
HorsesHorses
Horses

for Sammy and Abby


12th October 2010

Awesome again!!!! Love your room with the canopy bed - also love the pic of Sweeny Todd Barber Shop - LOL so cool - Enjoy can't wait to see more tomorrow!!!!!!
13th October 2010

Horses
Hey, I see Elke found her blonde horse again! :)
13th October 2010

Thr Great Glen
Would that be the great Glen Hall of Chicago Black Hawks Fame? I wondered where he got to.

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0436s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb