Hello's and one big fat cheeky good-bye


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
July 11th 2007
Published: July 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

It has to be said that one of the great things about travelling is the people you meet...even better must be the people you get to see again after some time apart!

I had a great time catching up with my friend Deon for the first time in 2 years- his family, from Zimbabwe put on a great summer BBQ (the sun was even shining in England-yay!) and a great shindig ensued for the rest of the night...was even privy to traditional African music with the bunch of them dancing around the lounge- what a hoot!

And a quite unique occurence - I caught up with five girls from St Pauls, Walla Walla...for those of you that dont know where the hell this is (which is most likely most of you!), its a tiny, tiny town in NSW where I spent what were apparently the best years of my life (hmmm, not sure on this one- really loving the whole adult thing quite frankly!). Five might not sound like much but when there was only 35 of us in our final year it's quite a proportion!!

And to the farewell's to end all farewell's, Bimbi left the UK to join the rest of the Brissy crew in well, Brisbane...although the party was also an excuse to say a happy hello and welcome to London to Brett & Lara and Maz's last day at work (the free bar at those drinks is what I am blaming!) and Phil & Maz's impending trip to Italy (we're a busy lot us Brisbanites I tell you!). Photo's speak for themselves so just skip straight to them! We all miss you Bimbi!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0455s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb