Shopping in Nottingham


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Nottinghamshire » Nottingham
October 2nd 2005
Published: October 3rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Mashed Potato ClubMashed Potato ClubMashed Potato Club

Charlotte, Catherine, Kiera, Becky and Ruth
Sunday....what a bum around day. I went down to Nottingham city centre with Ruth, Jana, and Alex. It was a pretty good trip. I really like hanging out with Jana and Ruth. They're really down to earth and fun to be around. Plus Jana has been my dance partner had the clubs which I totally appreciate.

In the city centre we were on the lookout for a few things: I needed to get a mobile phone so that I can communicate with everyone and Ruth needed a wok and a white t-shirt plus supplies for her architecture class on Monday. Alex was meeting two of her friends, James and Tim, for lunch. However it ended up that all of us went to lunch at Dogma but we weren't really introduced to the guys, which was slightly awkward. It was nice but our food took FOREVER to come and we didn't order anything special either. Then we all split, Ruth and I headed to finish the rest of our errands in town and Alex was headed to the train station. It was a fun, mellow afternoon and I think we walked all of Broadmarsh. By the way, Wilkinson's is the greatest store for non-long lasting items for college students (and cheap too!).

Later I made mashed potatoes with Ruth, Catherine, Becky, Charlotte, and Kiera. It was really fun to cook in a kitchen with everyone. Plus they were trying to get the attention of their neighbors across the way who were absolutely clueless, but it was quite funny nonetheless. Oh what fun!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.131s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0873s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb