eighteen days later


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire
November 21st 2006
Published: November 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Petersfield railway stationPetersfield railway stationPetersfield railway station

where Tim and Francy met us up then drove into the country via detour because of landslide- the Earth is saturated...
and it seems like we haven't been 'gone' for eight months!




Sean has been working a lot and applying for opportunities in the town called London. This past Sunday we met up with Francesca and Tim - our friends and neighbors 'from' Frascati who thankfully live near by in Winchester.





Tim had a Pub Walk guide and booked our table for four at the TROOPER INN. The place was great super friendly service and a fab menu to boot: wild boar, huge leg of lamb, spicy salmon and shepards pie - plus, oh yay complimentary BUCKFIZZ which is mimosa for those back in the states. Afterwards we went for a stroll along the road way as it was very muddy and Sean and I hadn't packed our hiking boots - after so many months walking in only our hiking boots you'd think they would have been the obvious choice of foot wear?!? It was a lot of fun meeting up with our friends.





The previous weekend we went walking with Sean's folks along a reserve near Portsmouth with loads of birds everywhere. Windy greyish English day while the rains stayed away. Also met Sean's old school mates for a movie outing to see the movie film BORAT. This past Friday we saw Casino Royale on a double date with Thomas and Maureen (Sean's parents) I really liked the film but the theatre seriously needs an upgrade in seating - seriously I'm five-foot-one and I lacked leg room!





Yesterday we visited our consultant and got another sonogram to see the bebe he/she is very long or big in size. As the new sonogram suggest the pregnancy is further along - the doctor pushed the delivery date up to the 3rd of May possible even late April. I figure jr whopper will arrive when they are ready, right?


PS HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL STATESIDE!



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Trooper InnTrooper Inn
Trooper Inn

post lunch heading for the road to stroll and chat along the country lanes - Sean blinked - doh! Otherwise a great pic
walking alongwalking along
walking along

with the folks
bunny rabbitbunny rabbit
bunny rabbit

there where so many hopping along in the fields
il bebeil bebe
il bebe

the scan tech in Buenos Aires seems to be a lot better than the one we experienced yesterday...


21st December 2006

Welcome back
Hope you are enjoying being back in the UK, fantastic news about the baby. Maybe we can catch up some time, my sis lives in Winchester so I'm sometimes in those parts. Merry Xmas x

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0418s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb