Well reality, excitement and fear are slowly kicking in as I have accepted a offer on my house.
I am in fear of starting too many plans in earnest as they could always pull out so I hope to exchange contracts and set a date so I still have a base to conduct all the admin I need to do to get going. My biggest outlay will be the course fees and I don't want to pay them If the house does not sell as it is non refundable.
I have visa's to sort out kit to buy to travel with shed loads of things to sell here or move into storage somewhere don't know where yet though?
Well I am gonna crack on with working earn some more money and wait for this rollercoaster to reach the top because at the moment I am creeping along the start and have started the slow ascent to the first big drop!!!