Click Clock Click Clock Click Clock Click Clock


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater Manchester » Sale
October 19th 2007
Published: October 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Randi and FriendsRandi and FriendsRandi and Friends

Randi and Friends at her leaving party
Click Clock?............yes thats the sound of my countdown and yes D-Day is getting closer day by day. At the moment its 25 working days to go and 70 days till i hop on an American airlines flight to my first stop NYC......so excited to see the big apple😊

So i joined this site called Couchsurfing back in March and the crux of this site is to make this world smaller and help out fellow travelers and so i was thinking i might need to hostel it in NYC, as i kept getting turn downs from NYC Couch Surfers or CSer's as i call em. Well now i have 5 offers and not sure who to choose yet, but looks like i will get to meet some cool people and see lots of stuff in NYC...yippeee.

So im finding it increasingly hard to concentrate on work, cause A) i hate my job B) it sucks and C) i just want to be traveling. But im soldering on at the moment and im sure i will making it through the next few weeks without to much metal scars........lol, afterall its not driving me mental much..........lmao.

So the last few weeks have been hard as my girlfriend Randi is now on her travels and so had one skype session and texts, emails and msn, but days with no contact and she is thousands of miles away.
Now i wont see her till i get to Oz, but i suppose its the twists and turns of life that we both single and plan trips and then we meet, but i think the time apart will help make our bond stronger.

Another couple of weeks and i can book my Inca Trek and Amazon treks, i have already got my post forwarded to my mum and dads and after the trips are booked i need my Insurance and then its just little stuff i need like a universal bath plug and ear plugs etc............oh and must not forget malaria tabs.


Well more updates will follow😊


Advertisement



Tot: 0.175s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb