travel day 5: london


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
May 29th 2006
Published: May 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

today we went to westminister abbey, the london dungeon, the british war experience, harrods, and went on a jack the ripper tour. westminister abbey is interesting and a guided tour is well worth the money as there is such much to cover there. the tour guide kinda sucked. he spoke to fast and didnt have a loud voice. my dad and i also pissed off an old crabby woman. i heard her from behind say she couldnt hear the tour guide because "the people in front of me were talking". fuck you ya old bitch. you knew how the guy spoke so you should have been near him not near us in the back! london dungeon was PACKED. its longer then i thought. you are there for about 30-40 minutes and they scare you and shit. probably not worth the money but i couldnt leave london not doing it. british war experience also was kinda a waste of money but it was right by the london dungeon so we went. because we also went right when it was about to close in half an hour, all we had to pay was for a student admission. it's like a poor man's version of the imperial war museum. harrods made me nervous! its so big and gaudy and packed with people. my dad and i just sat while my mom was looking around and she got mad how we werent that excited to look at 20 dollar tomatos. i was glad to get out. rich people stuff pisses me off. the jack the ripper tour was great. i dont know why im that interested in ghosts, vampires, and murderers. it took us to the eastend of london which is considered the slums still to this day of london, but i kinda liked it lol. the tour told us the history of jack the ripper, the conspiracies, and showed us the spots where the victims were killed and stuff. everyone should go on this tour.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb