travel day 3: london


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
May 27th 2006
Published: May 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

today we went to portabello market where i hear people usually rave about the shopping. i think i got a few magnets there for my fridge and as gifts for other people. unless you are really into antiques and jewelry, skip it. we were in and out in about 40 just walking up and down the street. it is pretty though so i took a few pictures over there. notthing hill is beautiful and looks like a really nice place to live. never seen the movie. we later took a short 30 minute train ride to hampton court to see the huge palace, gardens, and to run around the maze. it rained on and off from the time we arrived there to the time we got back to the apartment. once we arrived there, we got lunch at the museum. my dad and i confronted my mom with how she has been a bitch to us since we left chatsworth. my mom got super angry and just kept saying "im not angry" and started saying things that went "so let me get this straight.....". after arguing for about 30 minutes, we eventually reached an agreement and we looked at the palace (cool but not worth the trip), smelled some roses in the garden, and ran around the maze in the rain. i dont know. if i was a kid i would have appreciated the maze, but as an adult who in many ways, love kid stuff, stuff at knott's berry farm is much more appealing. afterwards, we headed to the apartment in the pouring rain. i wanted to go on a ghost tour but i fell asleep.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb