Happy B'day


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
January 31st 2007
Published: February 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

It's the big day today and woke up to a happy b'day balloon Karen left me. Was a beautiful day, so took mums sugestion and got myself on the London Eye. The view was amazing because of the weather. Lines, like most things ive been to were small so was able to jump straight on. Walked along the Southbank to Shakespears Globe and did a bit of a tour as well. Isn't the season for performances, but its obviously a day out for school kids, while i was there they were acting out Merchant of Venice. I did an essay on the Globe and other theatres of the day for International Business so was pretty good to see. Walked over the new bridge to St Pauls then walked all the way up Fleet St and The Strand and walked through the National Gallery. Saw a few famous ones like Da Vinci and Van Gogh and people sketching the paintings, which looked pretty good. The rooms were massive and really opulent wallpaper, but i was easily lost within the building. Did a little bit of people watching with some hot chocolate at Soho, before meeting up for tea with Karen, Andrea and Ben. After that Ben showed us around where he and Andrea are living. He's living on his worksite, a mansion that will one day probably be worth £30 million, it was amazing seems Ben knew what all the rooms would be; 2 massive pools, walk in robes and bathrooms in each room and great views over London. Was a great day.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb