Transit London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Kilburn
April 29th 2007
Published: April 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well I's past halfway of my trip and it doesnt even feel like it at all, time has flown. I've been in london for a couple of days just relaxing an trying to get a little bit healthy before my big trip that really starts tommorrow. Had my last couple of days in edinburgh which were a bit psycho saying goodbye to everybody an a big night when i finished work but it has been amazing up in edinburgh and would recommend it to anyone, was such a beautiful place with lots of people I will remember.

Tommorrow i head on another 4 day haggis trip around the south of england so am going to see things like stonehenge an bath an right down the south there so that will be really good, packing things up now so will definatly be packing less now i think! Had a good trip down on the train from ed on tuesday, great scenery, all of the animals had young, like all the little lambs so that was really cool, an loads comfortable then the bus.

Edinburgh longstayers had loads of backpacking advice to give me an heaps of them had done the busabout thing so had lots of ideas from them as well.

At the moment its a bit sureel, i feel like i could be in new york. Walking down to the internet cafe near where im at there is a impro 6 peice jazz group on the corner playing, really good ones as well with all the neighbours with chairs an things on the sidewalk grooving along, just on the street, in Kilburn!!

Went ot Anzac memorial in hyde park for the dawn service which was pretty special, hundreds of aussies an kiwis there an a good service. Sat an had brekky in green park infront of buckingham palace so that was a bit sureel as well, watching all the business peoples an runners, an squirrels (there still qute!!).

Yesterday went to watch cous karen playing in a rugbycomp in East Grinstead, about 2hrs out of the city, so got a ride in a car an headed out, beautiful scenery out of the city an it was a really sunny day too so was nice to do something semi normal. Having a barby for tea tonight, will be a early one tommorrow getting to this place for the start of the tour, i think ill be leaving at 5.30 in the morning, yay.

Alright well thinking of everyone back home, will write to you all soon with little stories an thanks for the messages!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb