Amazing Amazing Amazing


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Bayswater
June 7th 2007
Published: June 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Madam Tusauds


We used the same ticket that we used the day before for the hop on hop off bus tour to take us to madam tusauds. the museum was a lot different to what i was expecting, i assumed that it would be different levels (everything i london is mulit-storey) of wax models but it was really fun. there were wax figures of the stars, my fav were arnie, nick cage and justin timberlake...of course i've got pictures of all these stars for u all to see! i just need to learn how to upload these pics!! the musem went into the chamber of horrors, which explained the history of serial killers and torcher measures that were used in london. it was great! me and my evil mind! the museum ended with a ride. was so cool! we went back to the tower of london, because we wanted to explore the tower, which is also a palace. it was absolutley magnificent. so beautiful, i wouldnt mind at all if i was royal and lived there 20years ago!! ive taken like 20 picture of the place. we had a yeoman tour, which is the guards who take u around and talk about the histroy of the place. we then saw the crown jewels, the armoury rooms and the 'traitors gate'. we then got lost and had to catch the train back to our hostel because we couldnt find the bus stop!!the transport system here, especially the trains are so easy to use and take u everywhere u need to go. they bloody expensive though, £4 each way or £5.10 for an all day pass that only allows u to use them from 9am-4.30. stupid. we drank a bit, went to the hostel pub and found the best drink ever! a REEF which is vodka, orange and passionfruit! delicous. we didnt over indulge on these though, we were still in bed by 12! party poopers!!

Camden


Camden was a suggestion made by Cian, who lives here in the Uk and we caught up with on Tues. Its an alternative town that is just markets and markets. not too cheap but there are some really funky things that i would love to come back and buy if i have money left in 8 weeks time!! that was all we did all day today. there were just so many stalls, many selling the same thing but we took our time. were off to do the Jack the Ripper tour tonight, so i best be headin off to get ready.
Love u all
xo


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



9th June 2007

I'm So Envious!
Wow! Sounds like you girls are having a fantastic time. I wish I could do it all again. When I did my contiki (21 day tour), everything seemed so rushed. It was bout 5 years ago now, I thought I was starting to forget it all, but you are helping the memories come back to me with your journal. Keep writing, I'm loving hearing all bout your journeys. Works not the same without you. Karina xox

Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb