London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Bayswater
June 6th 2007
Published: June 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

!!!LONDON!!!!


It is true noone can prepare themselves sufficently for that horrible flight! Qantas are brilliant. they fed me up so much on the flight to singapore i was ready to sleep like a baby! i held out, played mini golf n a few other games on my tv (Jabe u would of loved it!!), couldnt be focused on watching any movies and listened to a lot of music. they have recent cds on the flight so it was awesom, caught up on al the new tunes! we didnt see singapore airport much. the loos were shocking! and we only had an hour to fill. looked at a few shops but we just mainly queued at the security point. british airways were crap. they only fed us twice on a bloody 13hr journey!! mind u my expectations we raised i suppose by Qantas. the food was shocking as well! but i nodded off for a good 45 then the crew woke me up to feed me dinner. i then has issues get comfortable to sleep upright and was seriously feeling really hung over without having any alcohol when i got off the flight in London. We caught the underground to a station, then got on the correct train to Bayswater. we found our hostel fine. the check-in was at 2pm, and we arrived at 9am! we stowed our luggage in the luggage room and explored our vacinity. we wandered through hyde park, kylie got attacked by squirrels and it was a fun day had by all. we checked in and showered, felt human enough to go into the centre of london for dinner. we slept well that night!

Day 2


we got on the hop on hop off open roof tour bus today. it was awesome, we saw Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Tower of London, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, our first castle!! and saw a mini changing of the guards which is spectacular! it was hot yesterday, claire and hayley both are sunburnt HAHAH i said id tease them for getting sunburnt in london! very humourous! its such good weather here! shorts and t-shirts! We were in bed by 9pm last night too. were still adjusting to the time difference!
i forgot to bring the usb cable down for my camera so i cant upload fotos, but i'll remember to do it when i write next.
MISS YOU ALL and it's time for breakfast...a choice of cornflakes, cornflakes, jam toast and jam toast. at least its free and i've bought myself honey.


Advertisement



6th June 2007

Bloody bragger
Great to hear your having a great time, and enjoying life because we are enjoying it with you even though we are not there. We appreciate the imput with where you have been and the things you have seen, we think we will get out a map and try and follow you on your journey. We both miss you heaps, think safe and be safe and have fun. unitl next time we love you bye bye xx

Tot: 0.16s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0986s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb