UK TOUR - 13-17


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cornwall » Liskeard
September 10th 2023
Published: September 11th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Days 13 - 17 So the last week has been interesting, leaving Glastonbury we headed to Abergavenny in Wales, unfortunately it was extremely busy, and although we found a car park, couldn't get the meter to work, so left there and trotted off to Ross-On-Wye, a great little historical village for a look around, onto Hereford and Ludlow for the night. Leaving Ludlow the next morning I managed to strain my back, the next few days were just driving to the next destination with minimum stops. Ludlow to the quaint village of Much Wenlock for lunch, to Ironbridge for the first iron bridge built in Britain and into Shrewsbury for the night.

Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth and onto the freeway to Melksham for a night, then back through the Cotswold's & Dartmoor National Park to St Neot, back with Pat & Andy for another few days. We celebrated Pat's milestone birthday on Sunday with breakfast at a farm shop before a tour of Hurlers Stone Circles at Minions, King Doniert's Stone & off for a ferry trip across the River Tamar from Cremyll to Plymouth for a stroll around Royal William Yard, which has a tremendous amount of history attached.


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0198s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb