24th Birthday


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Fribourg
November 26th 2005
Published: November 26th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Renting the SmartRenting the SmartRenting the Smart

It was almost to easy to get. Give them the money and they give you the keys for 24 hrs.
Ok so we were going to rent a smart car and drive to Zurich, but we over slept so that plan fell though. we still really wanted to rent the Smart so we walked down and did it any way with no real plan. we ended up going to the a town about 30 mins away and looking at some castles there. then we drove home and went to the top of Mt. Bre to check out the view. I know its not the greatest Birthday story but itturned out to be a pretty fun day. I missed you all and wish i could have been home for the celebration but i got the consolation prize of waking up to snow the day after Thanksgiving. talk to you all soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Real SafeReal Safe
Real Safe

We figured by this that the length of the care is about less than 7'.
Sizing it up Sizing it up
Sizing it up

If you put the last picture together with this one you might realize that this car would easily fit in the back of our old truck.
Big Pimpin'Big Pimpin'
Big Pimpin'

I would really like to see what would happen in the states if we rolled up to a club in one of these.
View from the CastleView from the Castle
View from the Castle

The view from up at the castle was amazing. We might have been able to enjoy it a little more if it wasn't freezing cold and windy.
Mt. BreMt. Bre
Mt. Bre

If we thought the view from the castle was cool the view from the top of Mt. Bre was 10 times more amazing. The temprature was also around 10 degrees colder too. The mountain you see in the frame is San Salvador.
Mt. Bre 2Mt. Bre 2
Mt. Bre 2

This picture and the last one acctually connect if you can see it. our view was more than 180 degrees like this but it was a little to dark to get with the camera.
First Snow FallFirst Snow Fall
First Snow Fall

Looks like its shaping up to be my first white Christmas.
My Birthday PresentMy Birthday Present
My Birthday Present

Thanks Mom and Pop. Makes me feel like Fonzie. Love you guys.


Tot: 0.193s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb