Moving on into Switzerland


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-East » St Moritz
July 26th 2019
Published: July 26th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Today was a travel day. We were up and out early as we had to drive to St. Moritz, Switzerland. We left in warmth and sunshine making our way to our first stop, Innsbruck, Austria. It was a brief stop just long enough to visit the House with the Golden Roof, spend some money at Swarovski Crystals, and pick up some lunch to eat at a later stop. Most of my photography was through the window of the bus at the scenery that we passed by. I was able to get a few shots in Innsbruck.

On our way to St. Moritz we were scheduled to take a carriage ride from Pontresina into the Roseg Valley. Unfortunately shortly before we arrived at Pontresina storms developed and the ride had to be cancelled. We got into St. Moritz early giving us time to relax and take a short walk around the shops nearby between the raindrops. Tonight we enjoyed a delicious buffet dinner at the hotel.

Tomorrow we head to Zermatt via the Glacier Express Railroad.



Note: Photos that follow are all through the bus window except those marked with Innsbruck.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0272s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb