Leaving Zurich


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » North-East » Zürich
October 14th 2010
Published: October 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Alo!
We are at the train station getting ready to head to the Alps!

I do not have much time to update, but i wanted to share a few things about ZURICH.

1. Lots of shoe stores. Seriouslz. Every other store is a shoe store. Or an H&M.

2. The coffee is incredible. I dont evven like coffee. and seriously, i was able to drink it with just a little sugar.

3. Honor code is big here. We got on the train and no one checked out tickets. People let you paz after oyou are done drinking all your beers, even if you are going outside. and people leave their bags just sitting when they go to the bathroom.

Overall we didnt see too much of^Zurich but we did find out that the best places to go are off of the main street. The old town area has what feels to be miles of cobblestone âlleys with local stores that are super cute. We went to a pretty nice bar where we got to sit outside and just rela last night.

The weather is a little dull. It has been overcast during he day. The night was pretty clear. we got some col pictures of buildings and the swans, which there are a ton of.

So now to Lauterbrunnen, where Î do not believe I will be able to find internet. Lôok forward to hearing from me while we are in Brussels¨LOVELLOVELOVEELOE

Advertisement



14th October 2010

Good Morning from here
Love the updates. It all sounds so wonderful! Love you both ... miss yu and am so happy you are taking lots of pictures.
14th October 2010

wow!
this is sooo cool! i am really glad you had good coffee, that makes me smile! glad you two are having fun, sounds amazing... these posts are awesome, i can't wait until elliot gets home so i can showthem to her! love you !!!!!
14th October 2010

it was so excellent! justin said Vienna will be even better for coffee. We will have to wait and see! Tell Ell I love herrr

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb