SWEDEN - Beautiful Stockholm.


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden
June 28th 2014
Published: June 18th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 59.3327, 18.0645

SWEDEN, Stockholm
ABBA, shopping, friends.
It was July. We arrived mid afternoon after a quick walk about it was time for dinner. We sat outside with the overhead heaters on and a blanket which was provided by the restaurant over our shoulders and completely covered us to the ground.
Please remember that this is summer? I would hate to think how cold the winter would be.

The city is beautiful and the people are even more beautiful.Well dressed ladies and men riding their bikes and off to work.This was an amazing site to see a very tall man in a business suit riding a bike.The ladies where just a beautiful.
The ABBA Museum was brilliant. There was so much to see and do. This was our first stop.
We met up with our Swedish friends and we found an amazing shop that sold almost everything. "clas ohlson." I just had to buy a huge blue canvas shopping bag.
We did a tour of the canals and visited boat called the "Vasa".
It is an amazing ornately carved wooden boat built in 1628, that sank on its maiden voyage only a few minutes into its trip. It is so thin and high that the first gust of wind blew it over. It has been restored to its former beauty and is amazing.
Stockholm really is beautiful.
The people are beautiful too and they all speak English.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.177s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0701s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb