How could she turn down a free hot chinese buffet?


Advertisement
Europe » Spain
December 29th 2007
Published: September 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 28.0496, -14.3516Saw a roach on the counter this morning. Those little b@stards are fast! I tried to cover him with an ashtray but he scrambled away, jumped to the ground, and hid underneath a cabinet. I unpacked and re-packed my backpack to ensure that no stray cockroaches hid inside. We planned on eating the bread we still had in our possession, but I noticed a little hole in the bag ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 0, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

za2za2
za2

The resort was quite nice and our room had a very large balcony.
za3za3
za3

A huge bathroom, bigger than most hostel rooms I have stayed in!
za4za4
za4

Perhaps the waitress from lunch would have accepted my offer had I posed like this? "My, that's a big suitcase you have between your legs ..."
za5za5
za5

Riding the tourist train to the main strip.
zbzb
zb

Cool graffiti.
zczc
zc

The sunset at the Jandian peninsula.
zeze
ze

It's always been my dream to drive a Formula 1 car - and here was my chance!!! But the b@stard security guards denied me the opportunity when they dragged me out of it. "Blah blah blabh it's meant for kids blah blah blah". It's age discrimination!!!
zfzf
zf

Unnecessarily Sensual Spanish Ice Cream Ad #3: The three words in the top left corner of the ad mean "My daily craving". Funny - beautiful Spanish women crave ice cream daily. And I crave beautiful Spanish women daily! And of course ice cream, too.
zyzy
zy

The difference between Ha and Mary - Ha wants a picture of herself hugging a giant champagne bottle ...
zy2zy2
zy2

... and Mary wants a picture of herself hugging a giant hot dog ... hmmm ... positively Freudian, I think!
zzzz
zz

More Filipinos cookies for Ben.
zzazza
zza

An entirely new brand of Filipinos cookies for Ben.
zzbzzb
zzb

The swordfish was dry and the minute steak was tough as leather. It was either the worst minute steak I've ever had, or the best beef jerky I've ever had! There was roasted ham with some sort of grainy and oily sauce. The ham was very dry because they would carve up a platter of fresh, juicy ham but then place the platter in the oven to keep it warm. Why? I later returned for a fresh platter - it was a little better than the first. There were also some mushy pasta shells with rubbery, over-cooked mussels, a chickpea stew with hard pieces of meat, a chicken/potato stew, and cabbage with rubbery cheese (like the squeaky cheese we had last week at Sofra in London!). Everything was pretty much crap so I filled up on the cheese and French fries. But it's funny that everything was so crappy ... yet I ate SO much of it!
zzczzc
zzc

The selection of cakes and desserts was pretty bad. The cakes were crappy, though I did manage to find a sticky/gooey one that wasn't too terrible. They had some of the melon that they always have in Spain, but it wasn't very ripe. There was some crappy ice cream, so of course I had to sample some.
zzdzzd
zzd

Ben refused to eat his allergy medicine so Ha had to crush it into a fine powder, mix it into the ice cream, and then feed it to him by hand. As punishment, there were no Filipinos cookies for Ben tonight!



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 19; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb