The Wonders of Costa del Sol


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
October 17th 2016
Published: October 17th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Costa del Sol or “Coast of the Sun” is a beautiful, scenic region in the south of Spain, consisting of quaint towns along the coastline. This dreamy location is the perfect holiday destination and people in their thousands flock to this piece of heaven for holidays each year.

Plan It Well

When planning your vacation to Costa del Sol you need to consider where you will stay, what you will do and what your interests are. There are a few resorts in the center of Costa del Sol, each tailored to different needs.

-Benalmodena, Torremolinos and Fuengiarola offer shimmering marinas and peaceful canals as well as theme parks and bars all along the main streets. These resorts would be perfect for the family vacation as there is something for everyone and enough to keep the kids entertained while mom and dad also have fun.

-Nerja is a very scenic resort and is best for those that love nature, complete with forests and hiking trails. This resort would be perfect for that young couple who want to explore the town and get in touch with themselves. With its peaceful atmosphere, Nerja is the perfect resort for tranquility.

-Marbella and Puerto Banus are packed full of glamour and socialites and promise one of a kind boutique shopping and manicured beaches. You will often find very wealthy people visiting Marbella and Puerto Banus mainly for the shopping.

Spoiled for Choice.

When you arrive in Costa del Sol, you will probably be so overwhelmed by all the beaches and bars that you have at your fingertips. There are certain things that you simply have to do when visiting a Costa Del Sol Holiday Village.

-Visit the little town of Alhambra, in Grenada to soak up some culture. This is a quaint little place full of mosaics and fountains and makes a gorgeous day trip with its “old-world” feel.

-Go and soak up some sun on the world famous Blue Flag beach at Torremolino. It would after all be a crying shame to go home without a beautiful bronze tan.

-Visit the chic boutiques in Marbella and Puerto banus. Although these boutiques are incredibly expensive and out of the question for most holiday goers, it is quite interesting to walk along the street and observe people as they shop.

-If you are a night owl, you definitely have to
visit the spectacular night life at Torremolino. The streets are lined with little restaurants and bars, each one with a different “specialty” cocktail.

Final Words

It is safe to say that when you visit a Costa Del Sol Holiday Village, you will never be short of things to do. There is so much to see and so many places to stay, each one suited to a different niche market. This gorgeous sun-kissed paradise is suitable for that much needed family vacation or for that group of girlfriends looking to have fun. So book your flights, pack your bags and go and enjoy the experience of a life time in the golden, sunny region of Costa del Sol.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.418s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb