3 Best Destinations In Asia To Escape For Your Honeymoon – Make It A Memorable One


Advertisement
Asia
October 6th 2016
Published: October 6th 2016
Edit Blog Post

What else can be a better way to round off the tough and busy months of wedding stress than to feel the soft white sands underneath your toes? How about running into the sea hand in hand with your newly-wed partner and allow yourself to unwind in the cozy warmth of each other.

Asia isn’t only the biggest continent right on the face of the earth but it has also got some romantic destinations. From ultra-luxurious honeymoon packages to wallet-friendly ones, you get them all in this continent. If you’re looking forward to spending some quality time with your newly-wed partner but the only thing that is keeping you from doing so is your budget, you need not fret. There are indeed many destinations that are budget-friendly and also an ideal place for spending your honeymoon. Check them out.

#1: Bali, Indonesia

The Numero Uno of every honeymoon destination list is inevitably Bali which should be a must-visit during summer. The moment you utter the word Bali, it conjures up images of volcanoes and private and romantic white-sand beaches. Though the island becomes a busy place during months of summer, honeymoon couples can escape the crowd and find
romance in the romantic beach villas or the eco-friendly hideaway by green rainforests. The villas have every single amenity that you ever dreamt of having in your honeymoon. The villas are adorned with high quality plush beds and extremely planned interior decoration. Apart from spending time in the villas, you may also watch out for some adventure and manage a trek to the volcanoes of Bali.

#2: Maldives

This is known for being the smallest island country in the world and once you visit this island, it can work up magic in your love life. This place is revered and remembered for its turquoise blue waters, romantic milieu, world famous scuba diving and it is considered as one of the best honeymoon destinations in Asia. Honeymoon resorts and floating bungalows are set on some of the blue waters that you have ever seen anywhere. Enjoy delicious sea food and Maldivian cuisine, go snorkelling and scuba diving with your spouse and take romantic walks on full moon nights.

#3: Sri Lanka

You may think that summer would definitely not be the best time to visit Sri Lanka but this is partly a wrong notion. Although it is true that
summer is a bit hot in Sri Lanka but does that stop you from making it into the list of honeymoon hotspots in Asia? The romantic resorts and the surreal beaches welcome you for a vivid experience that you’re going to cherish throughout your life. Take romantic walks on the beaches and be a witness to the picturesque sunset behind you. You may also visit the UNESCO world heritage site of the tooth relic in Kandy.

So, what are you waiting for? If you’ve married your love recently and you’re planning out a memorable destination, make sure you choose one from the 3 best places mentioned above.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.477s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0963s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb