A2 Travel Blog #4


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

What are widely known festivals that go on in Spain?

There are lots of festivals that go on in Spain. One huge event that occurs is the festival of San Fermin. It is a big party in the city of Pamplona. People all over gather together for exciting activities like the Bull Run, bull fighting, and the matador and bull event. These are well known traditions that go on every year in Spain. Many people look forward to these events and many want to be apart of the action. These events are seen as art forms and are much anticipated by the people of Spain.

One of the most famous events is the Bull Run. On July 7th - July 14th many people fill the routes of the running area to be in the chaos of the bull run. The bulls are let out at exactly 8:00 am, as soon as the two rockets go off, and people run for their lives. Therefore, not everyone can run in this event. You must be physically fit and have quick reflexes to last in the Bull Run. It is a dangerous event, however, it is one of the most prestigious. The Bull Run is something I would one day want to be apart of.

http://www.bullrunpamplona.com/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb