A2 Travel Blog #3


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
October 11th 2013
Published: October 15th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What are the different social classes in Brazil?







In Brazil there are three different classes that the citizens fall into. There is the wealthy class, the middle class, and the very poor class. However, most of Brazil's population make up the poor class. In Brazil it is very difficult to move up to another social class. Race also plays a part in the socio economic level. Different races fall into different sides of the spectrum when discussing the amount of money that they have. About 65%!o(MISSING)f Asians in Brazil are apart of the upper class.




Most of the people who are wealthy in Brazil are White people at about 45%!a(MISSING)nd Asian people at about 65%! (MISSING)The Pardo race is about 40%!p(MISSING)oor and the Black people are at about 40%!a(MISSING)lso. There is a big difference when comparing different races inside of Brazil. Education is very difficult to afford for most families in Brazil. Only the wealthy class can afford to send their kids to school and gain an education. This is a cycle that will keep being repeated due to the fact that poor people can't afford an education and getting a chance to get rich.






http://www.zonalatina.com/Zldata309.htm

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.017s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1017.5kb