A2 Travel Blog #2


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
September 27th 2013
Published: September 27th 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the dominant religion in Brazil, and how does this faith differ from other world religions? What beliefs or ideas make this religion unique?

There are several different religions that people all over the world practice. In Brazil, there is a wide variety of different religions their people believe in. Those include Catholicism, Protestantism, The Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Jehovah's Witnesses, and Eastern Orthodox. The most dominant religion in Brazil is Catholicism. Over 70%!o(MISSING)f Brazil's population picked Catholicism as their choice of religion. However, much like the United States of America, Brazil allows their people to be any religion they choose to.

This faith differs from other religions in the world because the church of the Catholicism made their people to pay taxes to them. Many religions in the world have nothing to do with money, but the Catholicism people were forced to. Although, the highest amount Catholics live in the country of Brazil. Catholicism is the official religion of Brazil and has been since 1824. Brazil is dominated by the Catholics.

http://www.brazilcultureandtravel.com/brazil-religion.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb