A2 Travel Blog #1


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
September 12th 2013
Published: September 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The country I will be talking about is Brazil, a country located in South America. Brazil is ran by a democracy like we see in the United States. A president must be voted by the people of the country to be president, who has a four year term. The president controls both, the state and the government. 81 senators are selected every eight years and belong to different political parites. There are five parties that include the Brazilian Democratic Movement party, the Liberal Front party, the Democratic Labor party, the Brazilian Social Democracy party, and the Workers party.

Generally, the president has the most power in the country of Brazil. He can what he would like, for example, he can interfere with state affairs. He can stop whatever is going on in the country. The president has a large task since Brazil is about half of the continent, South America. Brazil has one of the world's largest economies which helps the diverse people of Brazil make their money. Brazilian people overall live a well civilized lifestyle.

http://www.infoplease.com/encyclopedia/world/brazil-government.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.216s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb