Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

What is the most popular sport in Spain?

http://globerove.com/spain/spain-sports-guide-popular-sports-in-spain/53

The most popular sport in Spain is soccer. Millions of people in Spain love to watch soccer on their televisions or going to the stadiums. Watching a soccer game from a stadium is a great experience because you get to see how people cheer on for their team and how a real soccer game looks from the view of your eyes. Many people around the world travel to Spain just to see the top teams face each other. Also, it gets more entertaining when two good teams of Spain face each other because it creates tension from the soccer players and the fans.

Soccer is a fun sport that the majority of people in Spain love. Some people love to play soccer, and others just love to watch it. Soccer keeps everyone entertained, and gives them something to always talk about. It's a sport that can change someone's life and become someone new in the future. Soccer can get more entertaining the more you watch where you get to the point where you can sit all day and watch soccer games.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.345s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb