costa brava and barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
July 9th 2006
Published: July 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hey guys
sorry its been a while since ive updated you. my parents are in town and we have been vacationing in the costa brava with my dad´s business partner who lives in this beautiful house. anyway, we are like 2 hrs away from frace and let me tell you that the ppl here are not friendly at all. but its been fun. the weather is nice...hot and humid and sunny. we have been playing in the pool with his 4 kids and eating at 5 star restuauants. its been very nice. tommow we are off to madrid for the last leg of my trip before i return home on tuesday.

bacelona was so much fun. i dont think i updated you all about it. we got caught in the middle of a gay pride pardae with the lesbions flashing thier tities an the men hanging their bellies out. this all happend when france beat brazil and they were competing for attention. it was funny..the ppl there are all charcters. it is proababay the most liberal place i have ever been. we stayed on the famous las ramblas street in the middle of all the action with great shopping and ppl dressed up in costumes trying to make a few bucks. it was very fun.

anyway...its late here and time for bed. there is still lots more to tell but ill have to do it at another time when i have more energy.

miss you all and talk to you real soon.

adios.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb