a drama filled weekend in salamanca


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile & León » Salamanca
June 27th 2006
Published: June 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

ok friends...just an update on what when on this weekend...

on thursday night i went out with my friends and we were out till 5 am in the morning. we went to almost every bar around plaza mayor and danced and drank alll night. it was so much fun and the streets were still packed when i returned home at 5am. i guess the peak hour to go out here is from 2 am to 6 am. by the way we had a midnight snack so called a cabab here...but its more like pita bread with chick and veggies....so good. they next day we all went to class tired as hell...but it was a fun filled night.

then on saturaday night i told myself that i wouldnt go out....but ofcorse i did. well the night strared out great...almost every one in our group went out. the teachers where even out with us. we danced to all kinda of spanish...it was really fun. but as the night went on...ppl in our group go drunker and drunker. by the end of the night i come around the corner and this one chick in our group was beating the shit out of this other chick in our group.....can i just say dequilla??????? anyway i was holding one girl back as my roomate was holding the other chick back...holy crap i was in the middle of a girl fight. anyway, a group of spanish men crowed around us chanting ´venga´venga´vale´vale. it was definatly a night to see. one chick got a huge chuck of her bautiful blonde hair pulled out and had a black eye. ok...so did i come all the way to salamanca to see this???? anyway, after this chaos i went home and since then there has been tight drama in our grop..by the way the chick that got her face smahed in went home. i have to say it was pretty bad..the chick that went after her is a local hawaiian girl from the big island. now i know not to mess with her.

but ive been having a really good time here despite all the drama. its just given that there is gonna be conflict with in a big group...and especailly with girls....just glade i didnt have anything to do with it but i was there first hand. we have been having a marathon party bc its our last few days here. im sad to leave this place bc i feel like i just got to know it. but i guess its time to move on to the next adventure...and it will be in barcelona with los padres....i hear it great there and i have to break my parents into partying till dawn. hahahaaha. i know they could probably out last me.

ill update you all sooon on the concultion of my trip.

love ya and miss ya all.

alyson

Advertisement



27th June 2006

Finals????
So how are you able to study for finals in the midst of all this partying???? And, a word of advice - NEVER, EVER, get in the middle of a fight again. Walk away. You could get hurt, shot, knifed - anything. WALK AWAY and say Peace Sister!!!
28th June 2006

OMG
Why is a 5 foot tall tiny person in the midddle of a girl fight? the minute oy see the shit hit the fan move out...you are so lucky it wasn;t yo that was hit. that poor girl that got hurt. the other one should have abit of AA meeting and learn how to control her temper, no excuse for that. I bet you need a break from all that. Can't wait to see you, in a few days now. Love mom

Tot: 0.244s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0489s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb