in leon


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
June 2nd 2006
Published: June 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

leonleonleon

oh, this was just a shot of the hotel we stayed at. it was ok.
it´s hot here. thank god, nice weather for a change. the train thing is kind of weird though cause we have very strange time to cathc these thing. we catch a train to vigo tommorw, and might have to spend a night there otherwize we´d get into portugal at 11 pm, and there´s no way to get a hostel then. oh well, we have about 2 weeks of "oops" time for thins like this. can´t wait for portugal, we might sepdn a few ddays there, i still havem´t had a chance to get to the beach and i want to do so this week.


well, not much else, this place is really beautiful, the cathedral here is AMAZING. i know i say that about everything, but the stained glass was unbelievable, and i sat in on a mass, closed my eyes and listened to the murmers, it reminded me of going to mass with abualita in san miguel. i felt much more clamer after leaving there. guess all i needed was a little meditation.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

leonleon
leon

shot on the train...very pretty. there´s all this flat land and then mountains that shoot up outta nowhere
bilboabilboa
bilboa

view from out of our hotel window, very pretty especially at night. watched the boats go by.


3rd June 2006

hey
hey beautiful, hopefully you get to a beach soon, i love getting to see pictures with you in them. it keeps me sane. ok im off to bed its been a long day. i love and miss you very much!!!

Tot: 0.217s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.1546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb