Exclusive real estate in Gran Canaria for residence and investment


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
November 17th 2022
Published: November 17th 2022
Edit Blog Post

Canary archipelago is a Spanish autonomous community with authentic culture and unique nature. The third largest island of the archipelago Gran Canaria boasts of extreme popularity welcoming hundreds of tourists. They come to the area to enjoy the amazing natural scenery and pleasant climate, while investors come here for successful investments in the local real estate sector, which has a high investment appeal. A long bathing season ensures a high demand for holiday rentals, which guarantees a stable income. Property for sale in Gran Canaria varies in prices and characteristics, which makes it affordable for buyers with any budget.

Stylish property in Gran Canaria as a wise choice

The island of Gran Canaria is sometimes called a continent in miniature. The variety of landscapes, multiple representatives of flora and fauna, and excellent climate transform an ordinary island into a desired destination. The Canary Islands are suitable for both adrenaline lovers and those who prefer a cultural vacation. While some travelers hike, make bicycle routes in Gran Canaria and engage in water sports, others can enjoy the historical heritage in the cosmopolitan capital of Las Palmas or the biosphere reserve to the west.

The types of real estate in Gran Canaria

Foreign investors choose Gran Canaria because of many important factors. However, one of the most significant is an opportunity to select the desired type of property near the Atlantic Ocean. The overall space of 1,560 square kilometers provides the real estate of the following types:

Villas

Houses

Apartments

Townhouses

Penthouses

It is also possible to invest in land plots or retail stores in case a buyer considers conducting business in the area. The mentioned properties are available for sale in the corners of Gran Canaria at affordable prices.

The prices of real estate in Gran Canaria

Real estate prices on the island of Gran Canaria are quite diverse and depend on the type of housing, the area and infrastructure. However, the main trends on the Spanish real estate market and average prices on the properties are not kept secret.

The price per square meter ranges from 1000 euro per square meter in a small studio to 4500 euro per square meter in a luxury apartment on the beachfront.

The average cost per square meter in the island's capital city of Las Palmas is 2,000 euro.

You can buy an apartment for 60 000 euro, and for 1.5 million euro depending on your financial state.

A small single-storey house or townhouse on Gran Canaria can be bought for 200 000 - 300 000 euro, and with a budget of 500 000 euro you can count on buying a full-fledged villa with sea views.

Infrastructure of the Gran Canaria Island

Selecting an expensive housing unit on the island, it is important to become aware of the available entertainment facilities and necessary institutions.

Gran Canaria has a developed public transport system which transports residents whenever they need.

About 10 museums welcome visitors to reveal and describe the historical past of the territory.

Natural reserves and conservation parks are open to those who desire to blend in nature.

Those who prefer active holidays, golden sands and the Atlantic Ocean provide multiple water activities.

Places of interest in Gran Canaria

Gran Canaria's most popular destination, a huge 8-kilometer beach, is occupied by three resorts: San Agustín, Playa del Inglés and Maspalomas. It's busy year-round and has the richest selection of activities, including camel rides on the dunes of Maspalomas. Smaller resorts are concentrated on the west coast, including the fishing port of Puerto de Mogán - the best fish restaurants there - and the secluded Playa de Guigui.

Gran Canaria is an offshore zone, so there are many stores and shopping centers where you can buy clothes, shoes and accessories at bargain prices. The island is divided into northern and southern shopping areas. There are many shopping and entertainment centers in the south, where there are not only stores, but also restaurants, discos and much more. The largest and most popular are Yumbo Centrum, Centro Comercial Kasbah and El Tablero in Maspalomas.

On the whole

Deciding on buying real estate on the island, it is advisable to take into consideration various factors. In case you are looking for a house to rent it out in future and get an income, Gran Canaria is a beneficial solution. Tourists coming to the island at any time of the year support the high level of demand for real estate. The website Spain-Real Estate represents available real estate in the area and gives its detailed description.

To sum it up, Gran Canaria is an outstanding resort on Spanish territory. The area is convenient for making long-term investments and permanent stay. Just open the website and explore the offered properties.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.512s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1133s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb