hot hot


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community
October 3rd 2013
Published: October 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hi nothing much to tell over the last few days just chilling out and taking Sophie to the beach and river. I hate to tell you all this but we are finding it a bit HOT here! 28-30 even at night and we haven't got air-con in the van . It is on our list now! We have decided not to go any further south because of this and also the Prang in Valencia shook us a bit and we have decided to do a more leisurely journey home with less stress we hope. We decided not to get the car mended here it would have invalidated the quarantee on the body work by Honda.

We have done over 3100 miles and still to get back to Calais. The campsite where we are is emptying out but still quite a few people who seem to come every year. There is a local bag lady with about 6 dogs she collects the ones left by people because they don't want the expense of taking them home and just abandon them. I don't know if there is an RSPCA type thing here. I feel ashamed of those English people.

We have started to wonder how things are at home is the block paving finished and looking lovely, Hows it going Justin? We hope it's all finished because with the expense of the tyres and prang we will be broke when we get home.

We will be staying here afew more days then start homewards.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.276s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0505s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb