Last few hours in the sun


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
February 22nd 2017
Published: June 26th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 41.3867, 2.17566

This morning was off to a more mundane start as we had to pack - well one of us had to pack and the other lay in bed (no prizes for guessing which way round this was!). We checked out of the hotel and headed for a now morning ritual of coffee and pastries to start the day.

We then hopped on the metro and headed out of the city. The destination was the Nou Camp, and we got there but weren't allowed into the ground so just had to make do with a quick look around the outside. We then hopped back on metro back into Barcelona.

Alighting at Las Ramblas we took a little detour around the Gothic Quarter for one last time. We then headed back to the diner we had visited the previous evening for some tasty lunch. The burgers were pretty tasty indeed.

By now the time had come to make out way to the airport, so we headed to hotel to collect the luggage and set off to catch the bus. All checked in and through security (along with the Barcelona Basketball Team - they were so tall!!). Now it's back home to awaiting Rory cuddles.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 15; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0467s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb