Costa Brava Adventure


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
May 31st 2006
Published: September 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Nagy woke up at 6 am to watch the sunrise. I slept through it and didn’t wake up until 9 am. We asked everyone that passed by us how to get to St. Felia Monastery. We ended up walking 3 km and everyone gave us directions. We got so hungry and ended up eating at a café. We ate an egg omelet in a roll of bread. We took pictures in front of the monastery because it wasn’t open yet. We went to the grocery store and bought some chocolate. Then decided what we want to buy before we head back to the hotel and then went back to the monastery. We went inside the monastery and weren’t impressed at all. It was a historical museum and everything was in Spanish. And to top it off everything was about corks and how to make corks. Then we went back to the grocery store and bought soda, bread, turkey, cheese and water. We took a taxi back to the room. We went back to the room and went to sleep until 8 pm. We went on a walk on the beach and talked to a guy that was fishing. He told us to go take a walk on this romantic road. We went towards that way and then Nagy wanted to be adventurous so we went and climbed on rocks to take pictures and walked on the road. We went back to the room and took a shower and got dressed up. I wore a black Frederick’s dress with super high heels that killed my feet. We ate a very fancy dinner at the hotel for 75 euros a person. IT WAS SUPER GROSS. I couldn't eat anything! It was tooooo fancy! Nagy liked some of it. But even if he didn't like it he ate it all. But our favorite dish was the lemon waffle dessert. It was excellent.




Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

BeachBeach
Beach

The guy that told us to take a walk on a road took this picture for us.


Tot: 0.344s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0429s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb