BARCELONA & MADRID pictures


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
November 19th 2008
Published: November 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey everyone!! here come the pictures from the big trip!

i have sooo many photos.. so im going to separate these entries with 2 cities of pictures in each..

so here you are!!:

BARCELONA AND MADRID

enjoy! 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 77, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Protest!Protest!
Protest!

we were out on the streets and randomly this big protesting parade came walking by.. chanting and picketing. it was pretty cool to see this going on.
Photo 10Photo 10
Photo 10

the sign said something like.. "for the recouperation of our identity..." not a clue what this parade was actually for tho haha.
palm trees!palm trees!
palm trees!

everywhere! this is just one of the plazas i ran across in the city. so great!
METAL BAR!METAL BAR!
METAL BAR!

we were so stoked! haha. randomly ran into it while we were wandering around the city.
METAL BAR AGAIN!METAL BAR AGAIN!
METAL BAR AGAIN!

it was awesome! they had a ridiculous library of music. they also had these headphones hanging from the bar everywhere to listen to music... prettyy cool. :)
oh noooooo!oh noooooo!
oh noooooo!

yeppp....
...Wilbur.  :(...Wilbur.  :(
...Wilbur. :(

this is exactly what u think it is. freshly dead pig in a market, ready for sale.
Barcelona Market!Barcelona Market!
Barcelona Market!

such a cool market! it was all outdoors as well.. so it really gave off a great vibe! so much food.. and pretty cheap too!
the owner?the owner?
the owner?

i guess?? haha.. i just thought it was goofy.. this was hanging above one of the market windows.
whos hungry!?whos hungry!?
whos hungry!?

jajloajwdfnj:!!! EW. haha
shall i bring this to christmas dinner??? anyone?shall i bring this to christmas dinner??? anyone?
shall i bring this to christmas dinner??? anyone?

there was a whole section of the market full of every part of every fricken animal! ickkkkk. ...but i have to say.. lamb head for less than 2 euros?... u know thats a steal.


Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb