BARCELONA & MADRID pictures


Advertisement
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
November 19th 2008
Published: November 19th 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey everyone!! here come the pictures from the big trip! i have sooo many photos.. so im going to separate these entries with 2 cities of pictures in each.. so here you are!!: BARCELONA AND MADRID enjoy! 😊... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 77, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

the first statue to ever be made of a horse up on two feet.the first statue to ever be made of a horse up on two feet.
the first statue to ever be made of a horse up on two feet.

simply couldnt figure out a way to support the statue before this!
side of the palace with our fre tour guide haha.side of the palace with our fre tour guide haha.
side of the palace with our fre tour guide haha.

.. their king in Madrid is apparently like a celebrity. its a pretty interesting story tho.. go check it out.
apparently this bridge had so many suicides the city decided to put up this glass barrier to keep people from jumping.. crazy huh?apparently this bridge had so many suicides the city decided to put up this glass barrier to keep people from jumping.. crazy huh?
apparently this bridge had so many suicides the city decided to put up this glass barrier to keep people from jumping.. crazy huh?

cool tho.. people covered the whole sidewalk with graffiti saying things like "dont do it" and "life is beautiful" ... nice to see people trying to help.
another...another...
another...

random street shot in madrid haha.
olden timeessolden timeess
olden timeess

so this building here on the left.. the yellow one. apparently there was a time several hundred years ago when they started taxing you based on how much space u had in your house. ..and forced people to house nobles and army men in Madrid. People started building houses like this with crazy scattered, awkward windows so they couldnt tell from the outside how much space they actually had. crazy huh?



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb