Day 3


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
August 15th 2008
Published: November 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Erika woke me up at 1:30 this afternoon, pissed up on cocktails and beer due to sunbathing on the roof. We left the hotel at about 3pm to go clothes shopping. It took us 3 hours to actually find the shops, by which time were all shut. Bollocks! Erika was sleep walking by this point due to intoxification. We both bought new shades so we're feeling pretty cool right now. On our way back to the hotel we both stopped off in the bar round the corner. The staff had proper attitude so had a very quick beer and then left. We decided it would be a better idea to drink cosmo's on the roof instead.
100€ later - Erika invites the ugly "cool at the time" italian stalian barman to join us on a night out when he finishes work at 2am. Barman accepts with great fear in his eyes and says he will bring friends along (for safety)
Still on the roof, we got talking to some belgium bloke. For some reason we decided it would be a good idea to meet him and his psychotic girlfriend for dinner tomorrow. The girlfriend was not present for this decision but rang him every 5 or 6 minutes from their room to see where he was. He said "I am talking to barman".
Erika disappeared to meet the barman, leaving me and belgium bloke on the roof, to then be joined by psycho girlfriend. At least he made it clear to her that i am gay else i may have been stabbed.
Found Erika and got in the taxi with her and barman. After 3 minutes i got out of taxi and went back to the hotel due to kidney pain. Erika went out with barman and his 2 friends and she soon realised that "cool at the time" barman is actually "not very cool at all" barman. They took her to a fiesta which was amazing, with bands playing and dancing in the street. They walked past a random house with music blaring out and invited themselves to the party. Apparently there was a "well gorgeous" guy racking up lines of ket. They got kicked out of the party. They found a bar and stopped for a vodka. They went to a club and got taxi back to the hotel. Erika bounced into the hotel, reception looked unimpressed. Totally woke Dannii up and collapsed into a coma until 5:30pm the next day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0172s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb